- Use only the application modes suggested on this website to submit your entries.
- Please thoroughly go through all relevant information given on the event website and application form prior to submitting your application.
- Requests for participation cancellation, transfer of participation, and thereby refund, will not be entertained 30 days prior to the event date.
- Only individual entries for half marathon, Fun Run, Dash Running, categories shall be accepted.
- Half Marathon applicants must be 18 years or more.
- Diva Running applicants must be 18 years or more.
- Fun Run applicants must be 6 years or more. Minor between 6-12 years must be accompanied by a guardian/parent.
- Confirmation of applications received will be subject to Entry Rules & Guidelines given herein.
- Post close of registrations, email confirmations will be sent to all the confirmed participants who have given their valid email id in the application form.
- On registration being successfully submitted, registrants will receive an email and SMS confirming their registration with a unique booking ID.
- Runners will receive an email and sms with their BIB number and other details closer to the race day.
- Those wishing to confirm their registration status in the interim can send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You are to participate only in the race category for which you had applied and for which your entry has been confirmed. Your entry and running number bib and/or bib tag is not transferable to any other person under any circumstance.
- Runners found to have interchanged their running number bib and/or bib tag with another individual, will be disqualified from the Event and shall not be allowed to apply or participate in the 2020 edition of any of our events across the nation.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify or exclude any person from the event/competition who gives incorrect personal data/details on the entry form, who has been banned from competition under IAAF jurisdiction, or who is suspected of having taken banned substances. No refund of entry fee will be made.
- No result or certificate will be given to runners who do not start their run at the respective start times of the race categories they have been confirmed in.
- Please note if you tamper with the bib tag in any way or remove/exchange it with another runner, you won't be able to get an official finish time and thereby the official timing certificate recording your finish times. No Chip, No Timing, No Prize Money.
- No wheeled vehicles are allowed on the course. Anyone bringing wheeled vehicles will be disqualified from the race and asked to leave the course.
- Participants are not allowed to run with pets, unregistered runners or babies/children who are under aged for the designated category.
- Only those confirmed participants wearing the current Sangrur Marathon 2020 running number bibs will be allowed on the route. Any person found wearing the incorrect bib or no bib will be disqualified and removed by security.
- Further, every runner must wear his/her running number bib on the front of the vest. Any mutilation, fold, alteration or damage to the bib will amount to disqualification of the runner from the Event.
- Organizers reserve the right to stop any participant from participating who is found medically unfit to continue in the opinion of the medical personnel.
- Baggage counters are available only for participants of the Half Marathon categories. For security reasons, participants are requested to come, as far as possible, without any baggage. It is strongly recommended that you do not leave valuables like mobile phone, camera, jewellery, watch, electronic gadgets, etc. in the bag stored. Organizers are not responsible for any loss or baggage and belongings.
- Participants are requested to cooperate with the police and security personnel deputed at the event venues and on route. Participants/supporters are liable to random checking on race day this is for your own security.